In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the User of the Portal is informed of the following:
- The personal data provided by the User by filling in any form on the website or which may be provided in the future, will be collected and processed automatically by the responsible DOGOOD PEOPLE, S.L., with registered office at Calle Diego de León, 57 28006 Madrid, Spain.
- In order to guarantee the proper management of the processing of your data, DoGood has designated a contact mailbox, to whom you can address any questions you may have and whom you can contact at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROCESSED BY DOGOOD AND THE SOURCES FROM WHICH IT ORIGINATES
The User is hereby informed of the data that may be processed by DoGood and the sources from which they originate.
Sources of origin of the data: Data provided by the user by filling in the forms made available to the User or by any other means by which the user communicates with DoGood.
Categories of data processed: DoGood may process personal data of the following categories, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identifying data (e.g. first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, etc.).
- Personal characteristics data (e.g. date of birth).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in your CV).
- Employment detail data (e.g. job title).
- Business information data (e.g. activities and business).
PURPOSES AND LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The User is hereby informed that the purposes of the automated processing to which their data will be subjected are:
- Storage and management of any queries that may be made through the contact forms.
- Management of applications and vacancies.
- Sending commercial communications related to DoGood to the e-mail address provided by the user.
DoGood processes the personal data provided by users of its web pages in accordance with the following legitimate bases, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with DoGood.
- Storage and management of queries that may be made through the contact forms: Development and maintenance of the legal and/or contractual relationship established between the User and DoGood (management and processing of the query, request, etc. issued by the user).
- Management of applications and vacancies: Development and maintenance of the legal and/or contractual relationship between the User and DoGood (management and processing of the application requested by the user).
- Sending of commercial communications: Consent of the User.
- Subscription and sending of Newsletter: User’s consent.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The personal data processed to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis for the communication.
- Suppliers necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes, for the sole and exclusive purpose of complying with the business relationship created. Under no circumstances may said third party suppliers carry out direct commercial or promotional actions with Users or communicate said data to third parties or entities of the same group, whatever the purpose of the communication, with said third party suppliers being exclusively responsible for the corresponding liability in the event of non-compliance with the above.
- Other companies belonging to DoGood.
DoGood will keep your personal data for the period of time necessary for the scope of the determined purposes. Subsequently, as long as the user has not exercised his/her right of deletion, his/her data will be kept for the legal periods applicable in each case, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information on the data retention periods applied by contacting email@example.com.
DATA TO BE PROVIDED IN EACH CASE
DoGood informs users that, when personal data are collected through a form made available through our website, it will be necessary for the user to provide at least those data marked with an asterisk (*).
Failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, may make it impossible to proceed with the registration, registration, request for information, etc. intended by the user when completing the form.
Consequently, failure by the User to fill in all the fields that appear as obligatory in the registration form may prevent any representative of DoGood from contacting him/her.
GUARANTEES PROVIDED BY THE USER ON THE DATA SUPPLIED
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The User undertakes and undertakes to immediately notify DoGood of any relevant modification of his/her personal data so that the information contained in its files is at all times up to date and does not contain errors.
MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
DoGood has adopted the security levels required for data protection and has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In any case, you should bear in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The DoGood website may include hyperlinks to other websites outside DoGood’s control. Therefore, DoGood does not warrant, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that before you provide your personal information to these websites, please be aware that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DoGood informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. DoGood also informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to ask us to delete it when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless further processing is necessary for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims. We also remind you that, where appropriate, you may object to the processing of your data for promotional purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, in respect of those purposes for which you gave it, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact DoGood by writing to the postal address indicated in the section or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such a case, DoGood will inform the interested party of the extension within one month of the request.
DoGood informs you that you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, for which purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Prior to submitting said complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you may contact email@example.com.